From cyberbullying prevention advocacy to health and wellness and so much more, 2018 was one of my best years yet.
While many of us are enjoying Instagrammers’ most liked pictures for the year, as our feeds our flooded with #TopNine2018 posts, I realize my Top Nine are not photos at all. They’re moments, accomplishments, and even small things that went well.
What went well for me in 2018?
- I was there for friends and family when they needed me.
- I shared my lessons learned and research to help prevent cyberbullying and online harassment, and promote cyber-safety.
- I provided pro bono assistance to parents with children experiencing cyberbullying and adults experiencing online harassment.
- I volunteered my time to help others.
- I advocated for change to address cyberbullying prevention and gun violence.
- I cultivated positive relationships in my personal and professional life.
- I made my health and overall well-being a priority.
- I finished the 52 Hike Challenge, completing 67 hikes.
- I lost 90 pounds, far surpassing my original goal of losing 40 to 50 pounds.
As we transition into the new year, take a moment to ask yourself “what went well in 2018?” and savor your accomplishments, large and small.
Wishing you a great 2019 — filled with good health, happiness, love, friendship, success, lessons learned, prosperity, peace, and dreams come true.